Sunday, January 25, 2009

Duct Tape Fun

I can already tell how my past is trying to bleed into 2009. I am not going to have it. It's better to let the past die or get rid of it than to bring it into the new year. It's like having a piece of duct tape on your arm. Sure, it will be a be a bitch to feel your arm hair go with it, but the motherfuckin' tape will be off your arm. Holla.

This year, according to almost every American, the year that change is going to take place in the United States as well as the rest of the world. It's amazing to see what President Obama has for us in his four year (hopefully eight) stay in the White House . But today also marks the day that I am fighting back. Sick and tired of this bullshit trying to rule over me. I am doing this by ending my Riddick storyline.

Sure, it was a fun game to call me buddy and pal, but after having a conversation with him today, I just got fed up with it. Two nights ago, he had a bad night and wanted to talk to me about it. Being the guy that crushing on him, I told him to give me a call and tell me about it. After the end of his venting, he asked me if I wanted to go out with him tomorrow to help him pick out a new car. I accepted.

It was fun seeing the new cars everywhere, and seeing each salesperson's different methods to making a sale. Eventually, Riddick found a car and began to fill out the paperwork. Leaving my ass to texting people or sitting there like a good housewife. Then he realized something while filling out paperwork: I forgot my checkbook. This was a dilemma because he had to pay a down payment and he wasn't expecting to buy a car today. Also, since the saleswoman was desperate, she put me on the spot and asked me if I could drive down to his San Diego apartment to get it. I agreed to because I am a nice guy and because maybe this dumbass could finally appreciate me as something for more than just some fucking friend. As I was driving down to his apartment, the women at this dealership were talking to him about how nice of a guy I am to Riddick (any more hints to the dumbass to date me?)

I met up with him in Escondido at 11am, I didn't leave him until 6 out of his new car. I felt like I was going somewhere with this guy, then he concluded the evening with a "thanks for being so patient buddy." And immediately, everything that I did just seemed like it was done in vain.

It wasn't until today that I realized this, and his endless obsession with playing mindgames with me. Once I realized this did I finally just emotionally and romantically give up on him emotionally.

We were joking around about how he is into himself and he said something that just gave me proof to stop wasting my time with him. "It's not like you were going to have any part of it." He remarked to me.

"What the hell does that mean?" I write back.

"What do you want it to mean?" He wrote back.

I know! Let's play a game. It's called Pablo Doesn't Give a Fuck Anymore because You Fucking Suck. He continued in his game and concluded it with a: "I like fucking with people."

It sucks knowing that he is playing me, because I was starting to like this guy's company. At the same time, I don't have the time nor the patience to deal with this guy's mind games. If you want me, hurry up and tell me. Don't leave me in the dark, wondering if we are on a date, or if we are just two friends that fool around.

All that I know right now is that on Wednesday, Riddick is going to meet Dark Pablo. It's not going to be pretty, but who ever said emotional breakups are?

Do I sound mean? I am going to be on Wednesday. I don't want yet another man to bring me down again, because I really don't deserve it. Do I sound sad? Sad I liked the guy yes. But I am not as sad as I was last time, because I could see the signs before any more emotional damage could be made, and because I have a date with another guy tonight. There are more guys out there. Guys that truly do deserve me.

No comments: